Our ApproachMaTech does not market new materials, but constantly monitors and selects innovative materials and technology that can be found on the market, to provide updated solutions that are adequate to meet the needs of its clients: Designers, Businesses and Organisations.
Starting with the functional and formal innovation goals that are defined during the project brief, we are able to generate new ideas and rapidly convert them into products ready to be launched on the market at a competitive price.
Therefore, we need techniques and tools that might enable us to consciously manage the various innovation cycle phases.MaTech provides these instruments to help in this process:
- PROJECT BRIEF – together with enterprise and the planners we define the technical aims, economic and production limitations.
- FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS – we define the innovation and product strategies.
- PRODUCTS and PROCESS ANALYSIS – we plan how to make the innovative products in line with the company culture and technology.
- PRODUCT BRIEF – we convert ideas into functional concepts.
- INDUSTRIAL DESIGN - in cooperation with Scuola Italiana Design, we plan the formal and functional development of the new ideas.
- TECHNOLOGY SCOUT – MaTech acts as a personal guide in the world of materials and technology.
- DATABASE and ARCHIVE – – we feed the largest selection of technical fact sheets and innovative material samples for your products
- DESIGN REVIEW – we analyse the solutions and choose the development paths.
- SAMPLING – we assess the materials and applications to define the prototypes.
- PROTOTYPESand TESTS – we show the functional effectiveness of our ideas, cooperating with external specialised prototype making companies.
- ENGINEERING DEVELOPMENT – we support the engineering design for production.
Are you interested? Contact MaTech’s Team if you want to use these tools with us.